Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Blue Period






I'm back from the beach and back on my computer. This weekend I moved out of my parents house and into a new apartment (it's so weird to be out but I love it here.) Today it is raining so I figure I might as well post a rainy day outfit! I love to dress to reflect the weather so today I'm in shades of blue and gray. Pairing high waisted jeans and a light gray crop top with a light breezy dark blue jacket makes it easy to transfer from being inside to out on this cool stormy day. What else to pair both with then a delicious cold brew that my roommate made me (with some coffee nut ;) ). Shoes are, as always for me, optional. 

Photographed: H&M Divided gray crop top, jeans from Forever 21, jacket from LA Hearts from Pacsun

No comments:

Post a Comment